The process of working with multiple locums agencies can be frustrating, but with sophisticated technology and a vendor-neutral healthcare workforce solutions provider, streamlining the locums hiring process has never been easier. By automating all of the hiring steps and locums activity, healthcare leaders will gain instant visibility into locums usage and costs through real-time reports and intuitive dashboards. The pressing question is, ‘Where do you start?’
Evaluate Your Contingent Labor Hiring Process
Key Areas To Focus
- Sourcing Process
- Data Insights
- Contracting & Rates
- Service Offerings
- Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- Managed Service Programs
- Organizational Impact
According to a report published by Ardent Partners, only 53% of high-performing organizations are able to convert contingent labor data into actionable intelligence. This is one of many reasons why more healthcare organizations are choosing to partner with Managed Service Providers (MSP) and explore leading-edge technology solutions.
Discover how HWL partnered with Hartford Healthcare to standardize locum contracts for time savings and transparency.
Benefits of Partnering with a Healthcare Workforce Solutions Provider
- Can use more agencies and broaden your reach
- Greater competition for your business
- Time savings for recruiters and hiring managers
- Greater transparency into screening and onboarding process
- Efficiency gains for all parties including agencies
- Lower costs through open ecosystem bidding model
- Improved visibility into costs and locums utilization by facility, agency, Locum type, etc.
Related reading, ‘Are You Paying Too Much for Locum Tenens?’
Healthcare Workforce Solutions (HWL) Distinct Advantages
HWL’s cost-saving solution leverages proprietary technology to develop a turnkey staffing program to source and onboard locums while avoiding premium fees charged by traditional agencies. HWL will renegotiate rates and standardize contracts across all staffing providers. By automating the locum hiring process, staffing specialists do the same amount of work whether they use one agency or fifty. This allows healthcare organizations to broaden their reach and have more choices, lower costs, and more competition.
- Easy online or mobile order entry
- Choose which vendors you want to see your orders
- Automated name clearing and known-provider process
- Review bids, manage interview schedules and conduct screening steps online
- Use online assignment confirmations with electronic signatures for provider, agency and health system
- Collect and store all provider documents and credentials online
- Approve all time and expenses electronically
- Receive and pay one e-invoice for all locums agencies per pay period
- Track costs, quality and vendor performance with dashboards and custom reports.
- 24/7/365 dedicated staffing support
- Pre-screening of profiles and interview coordination
- Standardized contract management and administration
- Vendor and user onboarding and training
- KPI reporting and vendor performance management
- Consultation, guidance and industry best practices.
Balancing Locum Labor
We work with our clients to help them achieve a healthy balance of locums labor use necessary
to balance out supply and demand in an ever-changing healthcare labor market. With cutting-edge technology and years of experience in the industry, we can ensure everyone involved in the process adds value.