While 2020 has been a difficult year, HWL has had the privilege of joining the call for nationwide coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance—deploying the COVID-19 Surge Staffing Program to connect healthcare organizations with contingent workers rapidly and seamlessly. We have witnessed locums, nursing, and allied health professionals around the U.S. band together to help others in hard-hit areas respond to this pandemic, advocating for people they have never met and providing quality compassionate care when needed most.
Most Popular Blog Posts
HWL is very proud of what we have accomplished this past year and how we are poised for the future. Please take a look at some of our most popular content from this past year.
- HWL Launches COVID-19 Rapid Response Staffing Program
- CFO’s Guide to Managing Locum Spend
- Navigating Rate Economics in a Post-COVID-19 World
- Jackson Healthcare Answers Call to Help Georgia During COVID-19 Crisis
- Are You Paying Too Much for Contingent Nursing & Allied Health Professionals?
Noteworthy Case Studies
- Lahey Health: Contingent Workforce Savings
- Phoebe Putney: How One Organization Leveraged Tech to Meet COVID-19 Staffing Surge
- Hartford Health: Standardizing Locum Process for Time Savings & Transparency
- Feb 2020 - HWL launches COVID-19 RR Staffing Program
- March 2020 - HWL is selected by GA DPH to staff statewide COVID-19 testing facilities
- April 2020 - HWL is selected by DCH in GA to lead the statewide COVID-19 Staffing Relief Program
- July 2020 - HWL achieves milestone of $550 MM+ in annualized spend managed
- August 2020 - HWL signs partnership with HRS - Intalere (now Premier)
- October 2020 - HWL and CHA launch Colorado Staffing Collaborative
- November 2020 - HWL is selected by South Carolina, Ohio Depts. of Health, and Colorado DHS to lead the statewide COVID-19 Staffing Relief Program
- December 2020 - HWL is selected by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment to provide statewide COVID-19 staffing relief to SNFs
Thank you for your continued interest in our content and for all you do, have done, and will do in response to this pandemic. If we can assist you or your organization, please don’t hesitate to reach out, 833-495-4636 ext. 5 / firstname.lastname@example.org.